Welcome to CyberFriends.com, the service to make friends online. In order to use the CyberFriends.com Site ("Site")
and to communicate with other members of the Site ("Members") by using the CyberFriends.com service ("Service"),
terms for your membership with CyberFriends.com. This Agreement may be modified by CyberFriends.com from time to time,
effective immediately upon posting of the updated Agreement on the CyberFriends.com site.
You must be eighteen years of age or over to register as a Member of CyberFriends.com. CyberFriends.com also does not
accept membership from incarcerated individuals. Membership is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent
and warrant that you are 18 or above and have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide
by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. CyberFriends.com will not be responsible, under any circumstances,
false information to join or use the site.
Email Address Exchange:
CyberFriends.com does not allow open exchange of email addresses. CyberFriends.com does provide a way of exchanging private email
addresses through the "Request Email Address Exchange" option.
CYBERFRIENDS.COM WILL CANCEL THE ACCOUNTS OF MEMBERS WHO ARE FOUND OR REPORTED TO BE USING/PROVIDING EMAIL
ADDRESSES OTHER THAN THROUGH "Request Email Address Exchange" OPTION.
Email Notifications to Members:
CyberFriends.com will send notifications to you when you receive messages from other members. By signing up
with CyberFriends.com site, you agree to receive these notification. If you are not interested in receiving these email
notifications, you can login to your CyberFriends.com account and change your account settings to block these notifications.
Promotion of personal home page or other web sites:
Use of CyberFriends.com to promote personal home pages or other web sites is strictly prohibited. Discouraging other
members from using CyberFriends.com or trying to convince members to use other sites is also strictly prohibited and will result
in automatic account cancellation.
Term of Agreement:
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or are a Member of CyberFriends.com.
You may cancel your membership at any time, for any reason, by using the My account option of the Site. CyberFriends.com
reserves the right to terminate your access and/or membership to the Site for any reason without notice.
Even if CyberFriends.com terminates your membership, certain provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect.
Non Commercial Use by Members:
CyberFriends.com is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used for any commercial
reasons. Membership is open only to individuals and not to any organizations, companies, and/or businesses. Legal action
will be taken for Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking of the Site.
CyberFriends.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the CyberFriends.com Site and the CyberFriends.com Service.
Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy,
modify, display, publish, distribute, transmit or sell any such proprietary information.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without
obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Members are responsible for their interaction/communications on the Site. CyberFriends.com reserves the right but has no
obligation to monitor any disputes between Members and general users.
If there is any dispute involving the Site and/or the Service, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws
of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue
in the state and federal courts of the State of New Jersey.
- CyberFriends.com does not guarantee and does not promise any particular results from use of the CyberFriends.com Site and/or the CyberFriends.com Service.
- CyberFriends.com Site and CyberFriends.com Service are provided on As-Is basis and CyberFriends.com expressly disclaims any warranty of its information for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any sort.
- CyberFriends.com is not responsible for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the CyberFriends.com Service whether online or offline.
- CyberFriends.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site by Users, Members, or as a result of any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in providing the Service.
- CyberFriends.com is not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, delays in operations or transmission of any information/communication associated with the Site or the Service.
- CyberFriends.com is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alteration of User and/or Member communications.
- CyberFriends.com is not responsible for technical problems of any equipment, servers, software, failure of email or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof.
- CyberFriends.com is not responsible for injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any equipment resulting from using the Site and/or the Service.
- CyberFriends.com will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss or damage resulting from any Content on the site or any Content transmitted to Members or for any use of the Site or its Services.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will CyberFriends.com be liable to you or
any third person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special or punitive damages, including also
lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the CyberFriends.com Service, even if CyberFriends.com has been advised
of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, CyberFriends.com's liability
to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid,
if any, by you to CyberFriends.com for the Service during the term of your membership.
You agree to indemnify and hold CyberFriends.com, its parent company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, moderators,
and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's
fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the CyberFriends.com service,
contains the entire agreement between you and CyberFriends.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Last Updated: Jan 01, 2013