CyberFriends.com - the worldwide friendship network
Topic:
Do you like men who wear jewels?
isabel10
vip
isabel10 Online
F 64 France
NOT !Only a beautifull Watch and a wedding a ring.
In my head jewels are for women and some small jewels for Young kids
And you ?
edited: 2 times | on Sep 10, 2017 at 08:20:54
Replies:
tony57
mod
tony57 Online
M 59 United-Kingdom
I think there is nothing wrong with a man wearing a chain link bracelet or a discreet crucifix or other pendant on a slim neck chain. A stud earring is fine too. However, although it is a matter of personal choice, I feel that a man draped in bling, with chunky gold and onyx rings on almost every finger, or the 'medallion man' look of decades ago, with a medal supported by a chain which could be used to anchor an ocean liner, looks rather ridiculous. And I am not a fan of studs, jewelled or plain, in any part of the face other than the ears.

Apart from a plastic watch with a cloth strap and my quite plan spectacles, I wear no sort of jewellery or body adornment.
on Sep 10, 2017 at 08:52:43
newbeat
mod
newbeat
M 55 USA
Men with jewelry is fine, but I still don't get the desire of men to wear ear rings.

I'm a working man, so to see a man decked out as Tony describes above makes me take notice and I wonder if they ever get their hands dirty. But, it's purely subjective. To each their own.
on Sep 11, 2017 at 21:50:35
marc62
vip
marc62
M 55 USA
I can't see someone wearing more chains than Marley's ghost, but a modest amount of jewelry is OK.
on Sep 12, 2017 at 19:01:52
Home | Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 - All rights reserved.