CyberFriends.com - the worldwide friendship network
Topic:
Do you often think about the death at night ?
isabel10
vip
isabel10 Online
F 65 France
When there is life ,there will be death .
Personnally during the day, I never think about the death .I enjoy the life :I cook

I read ,I listen to the music ,I go out ,I sometimes go to the cinema
etc.....But at night ,when I don't sleep ,I often think about the death ;I think about my died daughter on her bed of death .I am so frightened !!!!
But in the morning it is finished ;I have my breakfast and begin still to enjoy the life !!!
And you ?
edited: 1 time | on Nov 8, 2017 at 14:34:25
Replies:
tony57
mod
tony57
M 59 United-Kingdom
No, never.
on Nov 9, 2017 at 01:31:45
isabel10
vip
isabel10 Online
F 65 France
What a Lucky man Tony !
on Nov 9, 2017 at 09:28:30
marc62
vip
marc62
M 55 USA
Sometimes keeping busy helps. There's not necessarily as much to do in the evening, and so somethings you just have to find something. But if you can't sleep, doing something is kind of questionable. Sometimes reading helps a person go back to sleep. I cheat as much as I need to to get to sleep and to stay sleeping. I don't necessarily think about death if I can't sleep, but I think about the future. And that's the next worst thing.
on Nov 9, 2017 at 22:14:07
sojo50
vip
sojo50
F 67 Canada
My own death is something I do not dwell on. The most I might do is silently wish that when it is my turn to go that I don't suffer. One can't avoid thinking about death in general as we get older and our contemporaries begin to pass away, and it can be rather depressing. In your case, isabel10, you have lost a child, and as parents, we don't expect to outlive our children, so I can understand why you might be more preoccupied with death.
on Nov 13, 2017 at 17:59:03
Home | Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 - All rights reserved.