CyberFriends.com - the worldwide friendship network
Topic:
A day off - how do you spend it?
catnoir
vip
catnoir
F 29 United-Kingdom
A day off from work, study, usual routine - what do you do when you have a day of free time on your hands?

It's such a rare thing for me that I get overwhelmed by thinking about all the things I COULD potentially do ... but most likely will end up watching netflix all day, I should be more productive
on Sep 12, 2017 at 03:10:19
Replies:
raggydol
raggydol
F 58 United-Kingdom
I keep a list of all the chores that need doing, then when I have spare time I get ticking off that list.
on Sep 12, 2017 at 05:20:03
isabel10
vip
isabel10 Online
F 65 France
I go to the cinemal ( in winter )
In summer I go to friends who have a pool and I swwim and talk with my friends because on the seasdies there are too many people
on Sep 12, 2017 at 05:41:28
tony57
mod
tony57
M 59 United-Kingdom
I always start out with good intentions to go out for a healthy long walk but as often as not I'm too drained from my work and daily commute so I end up pottering around the house, doing a bit of laundry, surfing the internet and, by mid-afternoon, watching an episode of Ironside or The Professionals. .

With advance planning I do sometimes take a day out to somewhere pleasant like Edinburgh, Perth ort Stirling.
on Sep 12, 2017 at 07:19:59
marc62
vip
marc62
M 55 USA
Goofing off, if I can get away with it.
on Sep 12, 2017 at 19:02:47
newbeat
mod
newbeat
M 55 USA
I've always got a project going on. Such as building a new fireplace. The past few days off I've also built a 16 foot tall light pole and painted it. I've also built a larger table for my wife's side of the bed and given it the first of two coats of paint.

Every day off we also take our two dogs to the timber. In warm weather such as now, we take them to the lake and let them run the dam and swim in the lake. In the cold weather I will take them on long walks which will take up s lot of the day. In the winter I get two days off per week, in the warm weather, only one.
on Sep 12, 2017 at 22:27:59
Home | Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 - All rights reserved.