CyberFriends.com - the worldwide friendship network
Topic:
Would you like changing of house(or flat) ?And country? Why ?
isabel10
vip
isabel10 Online
F 65 France
First I would not like changing of country because the south of France near the mediterranean sea is wonderfull and I born here.

I would not like changing of house because it is lovely ,large ,fancy and there are a lot of trees around it: and it is at 5 kilomètres from the sea.
And you ?
on Jul 11, 2017 at 09:27:51
Replies:
blogger
vip
blogger
F 47 Canada
Although I was born in the Philippines I love Canada better because this country gave me the opportunity to be courageous accepting who I really am and the way I wanna live my life. The second largest nation respects the LGBTQ community never allowing anyone to be rude, to bully nor name call someone just because of their colour, race, gender, religion, beliefs, conviction, disability, financial status, among others. Canada never judges anyone so long as you are not breaking any rule or law.

I will never retire in my country of origin for obvious reasons. Besides, my son was born in Toronto so there's no way he'd be interested to live in the Philippines.

My current abode is quite okay so there's no need to leave my residence. From East to West and North to South I can buy the food and stuff I need on foot. A huge saving from gas and/or Metropass. Single fare is $3.25. Seniors and students pay $2.10 one way.
on Jul 11, 2017 at 10:28:36
tony57
mod
tony57
M 59 United-Kingdom
My dream is to live in the city of Nice in the south of France. And although my house has wonderful sea views it is very old, and requires quite a lot of maintenance, so if I had the opportunity to buy the right place I would do so.
on Jul 12, 2017 at 00:40:56
newbeat
mod
newbeat
M 55 USA
No. I like where I am.
on Sep 12, 2017 at 22:21:46
nihasa43
nihasa43
F 46 USA
Yes and yes, I would love to live in a place where everything worked.and no hurricanes,earthquakes, ect.
on Sep 28, 2017 at 14:54:30
sjpoly
sjpoly
M 59 USA
There are lots of places I would love to live, but if I did move elsewhere I'd want to keep the house I live in now so I could move back at some point in time. It's difficult to move back to the San Francisco bay area after moving elsewhere. The prices for houses here seems to go up faster than most other places. So if you did sell to buy another place you'd most likely not be able to afford the house you sold if you moved back.

I would consider exchanging houses with someone else so we could live where the do and they could live here. Since our house is conveniently located to many Silicon Valley companies our house would be desirable to quite a few people.
on Sep 29, 2017 at 21:55:35
Home | Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 - All rights reserved.