CyberFriends.com - the worldwide friendship network
Topic:
In France ,many teachers resign .
isabel10
vip
isabel10 Online
F 65 France
In France many teachers resign because the pupils are noisy,don't listen to the teachers ,laugh ,sometimes they hit them.So teachers don't want to teach anymore and look for another job.So we haven't enough teachers and the results of studies are very bad.France ,for education at chool is the latest in Europe !!!
on Jan 20, 2017 at 06:55:02
Replies:
blogger
vip
blogger
F 47 Canada
In my observation and in accordance with online and face-to-face analyses, "lack of adult authority has bred a 'spoilt generation' of children who believe grown-ups (including teachers) must earn their respect."

With their parents out to work all the time, the children are turning to their peer groups to provide them with the family they need and in most cases, they turn out to be influenced by negative traits and actuation.

I love and respect my mentors both past and present, especially in my formative years where they were very understanding and compassionate. I learned my cursive writing during my second grade because my teacher was so patient and never said a word, "I don't have time for you." The Philippines is only a third-world country but I learned a lot from my teachers.

Two of my son's elementary instructors both said to him (one in front of me) they have no time for him because they have other works to do which were more important.

I always tell my boy to always listen, follow and respect the authority in school who are first and foremost giving him the education he needs before going to university or college.

And isabel10, hope you will come back the soonest. We miss you already .
on Jan 26, 2017 at 17:59:04
hope7dre
mod
hope7dre
F 57 USA
Bump for isabel10.
on Nov 12, 2017 at 08:49:56
tony57
mod
tony57
M 59 United-Kingdom
I am in no doubt that schools are becoming a more dangerous environment in which for adults to work. Here in Britain, recent statistics suggest that 40% of teachers have been physically attacked by pupils in the last 12 months, and 54% of classroom assistants have been verbally or physically abused. The number of primary school (11 and under) pupils expelled from school in England for assaulting teachers has risen by 75% over the past four years - 35 children a day - and in 2016 police confiscated 283 offensive weapons, mostly knives, from school pupils. Is it any wonder that nowadays our educations services are struggling to encourage people to train as teachers?!
on Nov 12, 2017 at 09:55:12
Home | Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 - All rights reserved.