CyberFriends.com - the worldwide friendship network
Topic:
Which web browser is best?
larry952
larry952
M 64 USA
I'm really tired of all the issues associated with Internet Explorer. IE On I'm increasingly encountering web pages that are inaccessible for no apparent reason. I find it irritating that some websites are slow to load because IE's priority is to make sure those side bar ads are in place first.

Recently I began using Google Chrome on my laptop. With Chrome I have not had issues with web pages not loading.

I know there are a couple of other web browsers out there. Is Chrome the best?
on Jul 5, 2017 at 10:39:18
Replies:
simi512
simi512
M 33 Romania
A good alternative is Firefox, could work better for you if you don't have enough RAM memory and open many tabs in Chrome since Chrome uses more memory. You should also try an ad blocker if you have problems with pages loading(you need to learn on how to install an ad blocker for your browser , and how to use it, you will need to disable it on some pages to get the content)
on Jul 5, 2017 at 11:54:55
blogger
vip
blogger
F 47 Canada
Of the three mentioned, I only use and enjoy the Google Chrome although sometimes I have problem playing with my FB games.

My son discovered Hola and we tried it. Hola is a freemium web and mobile application which claims to provide a faster, private and more secure internet but it was only good for a while and I had issues with many ads and distortion.
on Jul 6, 2017 at 17:56:22
babukoil
babukoil
M 31 India
Obviously, I could say Chrome is the best option. Sometimes Firefox also do very well. Apart from this sometimes I use Opera aswell. In Chrome, the usage methods are quite easy when compared with other browsers. I also feel comfortable and I can easily access my google products like gmail and blogger.

But I agree with the concern that Chrome consume more memory than firefox. Safari is also one of the best alternative
on Jul 10, 2017 at 12:17:02
newbeat
mod
newbeat
M 55 USA
I'm using Chromium and have no issues.
on Sep 12, 2017 at 22:20:25
Home | Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 - All rights reserved.